Friday, July 15, 2011

Please Donate to My WMRC VOLUNTEER-A-THON 2011 Project

I'm raising money for the most amazing cause and I really want you to sponsor me. I have volunteered at Willie Mae Rock Camp For Girls in Brooklyn for 6 years. Best work I have ever done. Rock Camp is a magical place for girls and women. Please sponsor my volunteer hours..even just $6 to match my 6 years of work. Many thanks. Rock Camp Loves You. (We need scholarship money).

Please support me and Donate to My Cause.

It's so fast and easy you won't even believe it, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support.

If the link above doesn't work for you, use this link instead:

http://www.crowdrise.com/2011volunteer-a-thon/fundraiser/alisonmazer

Thanks so much,
alison



You have received this email because a friend or at least someone who thinks you like them wants you to know about Crowdrise. Crowdrise does not store your email address and will not send you any emails as a result of this email from your friend so no need to worry. If you decide you love Crowdrise, be sure to sign up for your own account so you can receive our fairly interesting emails. Please see our Privacy Policy at the link below or Contact Us at quintas@crowdrise.com if you have any questions.

 

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails Click Here.

Crowdrise - 306 S. Washington Avenue Suite 221 - Royal Oak, MI 48067

No comments:

Post a Comment