Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Success: MOB photo shoot at Branded Saloon!

Memories Out of the Box is just 4 yo! Our website launched 3 years ago www.memoriesoutofthebox.biz with photos that I had taken of the photobooks/scrapbooks

that I have created for my clients over the years. MOB can help create many types of display products but my clients have preferred your good old fashion style scrapbook. Like the one you may have inherited from your grandparents! But finally after being told one too many times that I needed better pictures of my artwork I hired my friend & professional photographer Tracy Young of TracyYoungphotography.com & Gerard K of Branded generously allowed us to use the back room for our shoot! 10 of my clients with 15 of their books came to share their stories & time. MOB will now have some great images & memories! A business is like a child: it takes a lot of time & care to grow. Branded Saloon is a wonderful addition to my neighborhood with some of the nicest people too. Thanks Gerard & PJ & Z for helping me tell my story! P.S. I’ll share some pix when I can:)

 

        Honor your life, share your story.

Martie McNabb

Memories Out of the Box

(718)398-1519

www.memoriesoutofthebox.biz

 

 

Meetup: www.meetup.com/The-New-York-City-personal-historians/

Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/MOBfacebook

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MartieMOB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment